Saturday, April 9, 2011

Foundation Flash CS3 for Designers

Format : PDF
Author : Tom Green and David Stiller
Publisher : FriendSoft Apress Company
ISBN-13 (pbk): 978-1-59059-861-0
ISBN-10 (pbk): 1-59059-861-X
Pages  : 570
Size : 10 Mb


Indowebster Server:
      Like a lot of kids, I was entranced by animation. My childhood was littered with flipbooks, doodles, and at least one zoetrope I built from a kit. I even had an electronic toy called the Etch-a-Sketch Animator that let you create 12 black-and-white “pictures” on a 30540-pixel screen and make them play back in sequence. This created possibly the worst animation ever, but to a 10-year-old it was the coolest thing!
 
This love for animation was lost for a few years, as I got deeper and deeper into computers.
As I moved through high school and kept learning new operating systems and programming
languages, I was starting to realize that one day working/playing with computers could be my
career.

Then, in my sophomore year of college, I was introduced to Flash. All of the books I had read
about Disney, Warner Brothers, and Hanna-Barbera came flooding back to me. With reckless
abandon I learned everything I could about Flash—and was done after about a week. Flash
wasn’t exactly complicated in those days, and ActionScript didn’t consist of much more than
stop and play.

The good news was that I was in a perfect place for keeping pace with Flash as it grew—my
programming background along with my love for animation let me keep on top of every new
version of Flash as it was released. I was in the enviable position of being able to just ride the
wave from version to version.
[more...]
CONTENTS AT A GLANCE
Chapter 1: Learning the Flash CS3 Professional Interface . . . . . . . . . . . 3
Chapter 2: Graphics in Flash CS3 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 49
Chapter 3: Symbols and Libraries . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 111
Chapter 4: ActionScript Basics . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 157
Chapter 5: Audio in Flash CS3 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 205
Chapter 6 Text in Flash CS3 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 239
Chapter 7: Animation in Flash CS3 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 283
Chapter 8 Video in Flash . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 339
Chapter 9: Using the Flash UI Components to Build Interfaces . . . . 389
Chapter 10: CSS and Flash . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 425
Chapter 11: Dynamic Data (XML) and Flash . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 451
Chapter 12: Going Mobile in Flash . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 473
Chapter 13: Optimizing Flash Movies . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 505
Chapter 14: Publishing Flash Movies . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 535
Index . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 556

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Riyan Fiter Kurniawan